– When Derek Stenson first started in the CX Club he was still working from his house and spoke with Dave about possibly going to work for someone else. With the support and guidance of the CX Club, Derek felt confident enough to make the move into the town and now has his own clinic as he continues in the next phase of his growth and journey.
2) – Aaron Turnbull is using the CX Club to help him get his business making him passive income when he fulfills his dream of working in professional rugby league. Aaron is currently hiring more staff and getting his exit strategy in place and has already implemented some of the stones in each pillar to great success.
3) – Andrew Smy has seen massive growth over the past three years and is continuing to experience record growth month on month while getting clarity on the next move for him with his new premises. Some of the challenges we are helping Andrew with inside the CX Club now is hiring more staff strategically for continued growth and also guiding him on some HR issues at this exciting time.
4) – Ger Gallagher is using the CX Club to support him on his goal of going into this profession full time. Ger has already used the CX Club to help him come up with a suitable name and branding for his clinic and is now implementing the strategies in the road map.
5) – John O’Neill is using the CX Club to support him now on a critical period for him as he has big plans to move into a new facility that he has bought. John has discussed layout design, class plans and strategies for maximising the space once he moves in at the last Virtual Mastermind day.